Artifact ID

Brass-colored metal implement found in Physical Plant Collections
Do you know what this is?  Do you remember how it was used in the hospital?  Please leave a comment below.

2 responses

13 08 2010
Kyle Parker

To me that appears to be an air pressure gauge. A very old version of what you might check the air pressure in the tires on your car today.

18 08 2010
Mike McNamee

It is a tire pressure guage. They still make them exactly like this, however, not of the same materials. Probably used on truck tires.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: